Monday, December 10, 2012

We're back...but I am not happy.

Okay- this whole process has been incredibly frustrating.  Those of you that know me know that I love my blog.  I love detailing the semi-daily happenings of our little family.  I love having the opportunity to look back and reminisce about Amy when she was was born, Megan when she was born, the little trips we have taken, the milestones, etc...I mean, this is way cooler than your run-of-the-mill baby book.

Well, imagine my sadness when I received the message saying I had reached my space limit for pictures.  Of course, the option to purchase more space was presented, but I really didn't want to do that.  So, I decided to turn my blog into a book, and delete my blog to free up the space.  My books came in the mail today, and they are incredible!!  Definitely one of my most prized possessions.  So I went online and deleted my entire blog- four years of memories, stories, pictures, videos, and so on.

Now imagine the horror that swept through my entire being when I received the same space message...after deleting EVERYTHING!!!

Insert sad face here.

So, I had to create a new blog altogether. 

Insert really sad face here.

Ahem...anyways, I created a new email account, and therefore a new blog account.

Please, please enjoy this blog as much as I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment