Thursday, May 2, 2013

The best rental car EVER!!!!

Oh, how I loved my rental car.  I have always, always, always wanted to drive one of these bad boys.
I have to say- I am bullied in the mini-van.  It's sad, but true.  The other cars on the road totally laugh at my car.  But not in the Suburban.  Oh no, they got out of my way.  I got respect.  I affectionately referred to it as my Urban Assault Vehicle.  It was fully loaded with leather seats, and seat warmers.  I took full advantage of those these past two chilly mornings.

At first Amy didn't like it.  She cried all the way home our first day with it because it "wasn't shiny and silver."  It was black, and she only likes "pink, and purple, and shiny silver cars."

Sigh, I was so sad to let it go today.  I will miss that sweet ride. :)

Yes, I loved this car so much I had Jerm take my picture with it so that I can remember it forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment