Saturday, February 2, 2013

Amy's first tumble class

I got a couple of coupons from work for a local dance and tumble studio.  I decided to take Amy to a Saturday class and see if it would be something she would possibly like to do during the summer.  I was nervous at first because Amy was afraid to participate.  After a little encouragement from her teacher she joined in, and had the best time.  The class was an hour long- they ran, stretched, jumped, swung on the rope, did cartwheels, log rolls, and the bar!!  Amy was so proud, and I was too.  She kept telling me on the ride home, "I was scared at first, mommy; but I got brave and did it!  Daddy will be proud of me."
Cutest part of it all- she kept calling it her "crumble" class. :)

Before class- not too sure :)

Playing on the bar


Walking like animals in the zoo

Swinging on the rope


Making new friends

Log rolls

Amy's cartwheel



Water break during class

No comments:

Post a Comment